Newer samba versions no longer have a human readable password file. To see the passwords, use pdbedit. Do “pdbedit -w -L” to get a classic password file layout.
- Finding the right UUID generation algorithm for FlashMQ.com
- Semantic version parsing and comparison within PostgreSQL: pg_text_semver
- pg_extra_time: some data-time functions, operators and casts that I’m surprise are not already part of Postgres
- pg_html5_email_address: Postgres email validation in sync. with the HTML5 spec.
- pg_xenophile: more than the bare necessities for PostgreSQL i18n and l10n
- Rowan Rodrik on pg_safer_settings: dealing with PostgreSQL settings more … safely
- Rowan Rodrik on pg_role_fkey_trigger_functions: establishing and maintaining foreign key-like relationships to database ROLEs
- Rowan Rodrik on pg_mockable: inlineable mocking of PostgreSQL functions, like now(), or then()