As a note to self for next year: We just had a 8 kg turkey for our Thanksgiving meal. Recipes on the internet said it needed 7 to 8 hours of cooking. However, we took it out after 5.5 hours, and it was even somewhat overcooked. It probably needed about 4.5-5 hours.
- pg_role_fkey_trigger_functions: establishing and maintaining foreign key-like relationships to database ROLEs
- pg_rowalesce: COALESCE(), but for rows
- pg_mockable: inlineable mocking of PostgreSQL functions, like now(), or then()
- pg_readme: generating a README.md from the COMMENTs in a PostgreSQL extension or schema
- PostgreSQL schema `search_path` security and ergonomics