I’m trying to pump up myself to write a piece of text about psychopathy. All three other group members already wrote their part. We’re making a scientific poster titled “Is there a psychopath hidden in your brain?” But, do I even want to know? It’s all very close to home, with a mother who’s been accusing her ex-husband (my dad) of being a psychopath for, like, forever, and, simultaneously, this monkey in my brain, pointing it’s accusative little finger straight at me.
- Semantic version parsing and comparison within PostgreSQL: pg_text_semver
- pg_extra_time: some data-time functions, operators and casts that I’m surprise are not already part of Postgres
- pg_html5_email_address: Postgres email validation in sync. with the HTML5 spec.
- pg_xenophile: more than the bare necessities for PostgreSQL i18n and l10n
- pg_safer_settings: dealing with PostgreSQL settings more … safely
- Rowan Rodrik on pg_safer_settings: dealing with PostgreSQL settings more … safely
- Rowan Rodrik on pg_role_fkey_trigger_functions: establishing and maintaining foreign key-like relationships to database ROLEs
- Rowan Rodrik on pg_mockable: inlineable mocking of PostgreSQL functions, like now(), or then()
Currently, I feel much more like revising and criticizing the work of my team mates than actually producing something useful myself. 😐
Let’s clean up my room in healthy, wholesome procrastination spirit. 💡
The initial draft worked out quite well in the end. Now I need to ask myself whether I’ve got enough energy left to revise and criticize the work of the others. 😉
Finally, I’m done with criticizing myself and the others about the content of that psycho poster. Now, I hope that I still have enough time left to get all that psysiology and farmacology stuff crammed into my head before next wednesday!
But, first it’s time to take a piss. Where’s Twitter when you need it?
Did I mention that I love my poster group? The girls are great to work with. 🙂
There are enough faces on this page that it could almost be called a face book 🙂