Another one of those I-wish-I-had-blogged-about-this moments: I wanted to bulk-edit some pages in my Dutch Hardwood Wiki and I knew I had previously done some scripting using a FUSE filesystem for MediaWiki. However, I didn’t remember the name of the filesystem I had used before. Searching for “mediawiki fuse” didn’t help in any way.
I found the link again in the Wikipedia meta-space. Now that I know that it’s called WikipediaFS and not something like MediaWikiFS, I remember that this was the exact same problem as the last time when I was looking for this. But, alas, I’ve blogged about it now, so now I can safely forget the name again. 🙂