A year ago, my web host thoroughly explained how PHP include vulnerabilities can be exploited, hoping that better user education would leave less member-sites vulnerable to automated attacks by spammer scum.
- Semantic version parsing and comparison within PostgreSQL: pg_text_semver
- pg_extra_time: some data-time functions, operators and casts that I’m surprise are not already part of Postgres
- pg_html5_email_address: Postgres email validation in sync. with the HTML5 spec.
- pg_xenophile: more than the bare necessities for PostgreSQL i18n and l10n
- pg_safer_settings: dealing with PostgreSQL settings more … safely