I just installed Nanny for Google Chrome, which, like LeechBlock for Firefox, should help me to recoup some of the time that is now actively being stolen by YouLube and FaceLook. If I’m too weak on my own to push back technology to its proper servile place, then I might as well use technology to do some of the pushing for me. You’re a tool, you damn computer, nothing more than that!
- pg_role_fkey_trigger_functions: establishing and maintaining foreign key-like relationships to database ROLEs
- pg_rowalesce: COALESCE(), but for rows
- pg_mockable: inlineable mocking of PostgreSQL functions, like now(), or then()
- pg_readme: generating a README.md from the COMMENTs in a PostgreSQL extension or schema
- PostgreSQL schema `search_path` security and ergonomics