My latest split-off release from our super-stable FlashMQ.com PostgreSQL backend is version 1.0.0 the pg_utility_trigger_functions. It’s a very simple bundle of a bunch of trigger functions that I find useful to carry around with me, and it’s sufficiently-tested for me to bring it out immediately under a 1.0.0 stamp.
- Finding the right UUID generation algorithm for FlashMQ.com
- Semantic version parsing and comparison within PostgreSQL: pg_text_semver
- pg_extra_time: some data-time functions, operators and casts that I’m surprise are not already part of Postgres
- pg_html5_email_address: Postgres email validation in sync. with the HTML5 spec.
- pg_xenophile: more than the bare necessities for PostgreSQL i18n and l10n