One day, some day long ago, I said to Jeroen Dekker, a photographer friend of mine, who was still learning to program at the time: “Programming is talking to the future.” He thought it was a good quote. Coming across it again now, so do I. It’s good because it’s true, which everybody who has ever debugged some old code—be it their own or someone else’s—can attest to.
- pg_role_fkey_trigger_functions: establishing and maintaining foreign key-like relationships to database ROLEs
- pg_rowalesce: COALESCE(), but for rows
- pg_mockable: inlineable mocking of PostgreSQL functions, like now(), or then()
- pg_readme: generating a README.md from the COMMENTs in a PostgreSQL extension or schema
- PostgreSQL schema `search_path` security and ergonomics