Here’s a nice post by Vivek Gite about ten of his biggest command line mistakes. The comments are good too.
- Finding the right UUID generation algorithm for FlashMQ.com
- Semantic version parsing and comparison within PostgreSQL: pg_text_semver
- pg_extra_time: some data-time functions, operators and casts that I’m surprise are not already part of Postgres
- pg_html5_email_address: Postgres email validation in sync. with the HTML5 spec.
- pg_xenophile: more than the bare necessities for PostgreSQL i18n and l10n