I’m not very fond of file picking dialogs. They’re much too squeezy to my taste. I much prefer a full-blown file system browser to pick my files. I feel no need to suffer cute, miniature wannabe file choosers. That’s why I was very pleased to come across the dragdropupload extension for Firefox today. I upload files very often, and this extension makes uploading using web forms a little less awkward!
- Semantic version parsing and comparison within PostgreSQL: pg_text_semver
- pg_extra_time: some data-time functions, operators and casts that I’m surprise are not already part of Postgres
- pg_html5_email_address: Postgres email validation in sync. with the HTML5 spec.
- pg_xenophile: more than the bare necessities for PostgreSQL i18n and l10n
- pg_safer_settings: dealing with PostgreSQL settings more … safely